I just collected my impulsive status updates on social media during the last year. Here they are, sparks of wisdom humbly left for the humanity!
• Things that don’t exist, exist outside existence.
• Non-existence is non-existent.
• If I existed I would probably be an atheist.
• Our world has this amazing property that we can describe things that don’t exist. Don’t take it for granted.
• Best status updates get the least number of likes, since they’re never written.
• We don’t believe in Karma, since it doesn’t “exist”. But groups, cultures or species who didn’t believe in Karma, went extinct. Now that is, precisely, Karma.
• “There is no cold. Only absence of heat.” There is no psychopathy. Only absence of empathy.
• “Always forget. But never forgive!” – a forgotten unforgiven dude
• Behind every hill there is an uncanny valley.
• Think, before you act: Transcend, before you scale.
• Everyone knows that common sense is a reliable source for the truth. Ops, everyone is wrong.
• I can spot patterns in data like very few can. The issue… I find patterns in nothingness, like no one can.
• There are many alphabetical combos with absolutely no meaning. There are also lots of concepts which don’t yet have a name. It’s no shortage of either, we just need an app to connect them. #UberForWords
• Can America not have a president for four years? Our high school didn’t have a principal for a year and that turned out to be the year with the best results.
• Everyone is unique in their own special way. Stop being like everyone. Stop being unique.
• Radicalism is being a misfeat. There’s nothing wrong with radicalism. What’s wrong is in which direction we choose to grow away from the mainstream.
• Mass media journalist goes to Wall Street asking experts: Is Wall Street business model fraud? Makes you wanna go to KFC asking “chicken experts”: Is your fast food chicken-friendly? – Sure ut is. I’ve had KFC for years. It’s awesome!
• Sometimes I avoid products that are advertised, seeing a part of my money goes to the ad, and not the product itself. I save that money and pay it to myself later, for self-advertising the alternative product. That’s my secret side job, self-advertiser, with quite some income.
• If we come from creationists, why are there still creationists?
• Which species you think will survive the end of the world?
• We are not made to understand the world, or to enjoy it. We are made to survive it. Strangely enough, we understand it a tiny bit, and enjoy it, but will never survive it.
• Do mosquito know what’s going on in the air they swims through, with all the radio frequencies and control signals humans transmit? Would mosquitos and humans have any idea if super intelligent beings run technologies parallel to their lives? Should we ask mosquitos?
• What if perception and action converge in small scales? Things observe their observer. And affect what is trying to affect them a little earlier.
• If copying the info of life was possible, say 3D printing it remotely with some form of radiation, wouldn’t it be much faster way to colonize distant planets instead of phisically travelling to them with our luggage? Astrobiology at the speed of light.
• Aliens in the southern part of the galaxy have tgus weird accent the way they typically send those cosmic rays.
• It’s important to understand that aliens are not alien to themselves, to their wife and children and to the waiters at their local pub.
• Happy first day of spring, vernal equinox, and all other types of equinox “whethever” they occur. (* wherever and whenever in spacetime.)
• Did you know that Solar eclipses are typically darker at nights and less harmful to stare at when they don’t happen during the day? Did you know that looking at eclipse is even more dangerous when the Moon that blocks the sun is a full moon? Just look up “solar eclipse by full moon at night”.